Friday, January 6, 2012

Desperate prayer needed for a mom of 7...please join me in prayer

I have been following the progress and praying over this woman Anna who I've never met. She is the aunt of Megan's friend. 

The gist of it is this: Anna went in to have her 7th baby and severe complications have led to her being in the ICU fighting for her life. I cannot begin to retell the story the way her sister-in-law has on her blog. So I am just going to encourage you to check out this blog for more information. thegregoires.blogspot.com


In her blog she states that she went from 50 some hits a day (sharing their family's journey trying to adopt) to 10,000 from around the world praying for Anna. This is the power of praying people. Facebook and Blogs have brought a new meaning to prayer chains.

Anna & her family before the birth of her 7th child.


Please join with me in following Anna's story and praying. Once again, please check out this blog for updates and further information thegregoires.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment