Thursday, June 13, 2013

Personal Prayer Please

So many have you have already heard but my in-laws home is a total loss in the Black Forest Fire. Our family hasn't processed anything yet or made any decisions but right now I personally need some prayer.

I have an intestinal disorder that has because very aggravated by the recent stress. I'm in quite a bit of pain and its making it even harder to focus on anything. I have to work this weekend and it will be difficult to do with this going on. Please pray for relief.

Secondly, my phone has been having issues for a while now. I got the phone replaced and it still is having issues. I'm not sure why and that's not really the point. The point is I cannot receive calls or texts or voicemails most of the time. My family has had a really hard time getting a hold of me and it is EXTREMELY important that I can be reached. I'm not looking for tech support, I asking you pray over my phone. I've done everything I can through the manufacturer as well as my cell company. I just need my phone "healed".

These things seem so little in the midst of everything but this would help so much as we deal with everything we are facing.

Thanks so much for listening and I hope to update everyone as soon as my family has time to make decisions.

Continue to pray over my in-laws. This will be a long road.


1 comment: