Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Prayer please

Our family has been going through a few trails recently and though I cannot go into detail explaining much, I will say that we need prayer. Many people are involved making major decisions that will directly affect our family for quite some time. It is very hard to be in a position where we have all the responsibility and must be accountable to others and yet have no true authority.

Please pray for:
-Guidance for all involve
-For truth to provail
-The best interest of the parties involved will be protected
-God will provide justice
-We will be able to see the times when we need to hold strong & when we need to extend grace
-And above all for protection over our family.

I know this sounds like a lot without knowing many of the details but unfortunately we do not have the freedom to share. We covet your prayers and if/when I can share, I will.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment