I leave for Swazi tomorrow morning. AHHHHHH!
I'm really excited. Things are working out and getting done. I have packed & repacked my bag several times today trying to not exceed the 50 lbs. limit. So far, I have not quite got it all in there.
If you would join me in pray, I would greatly appreciate it. You can pray for me (any the team) in the following ways:
~ That I will actually get my bags packed tonight ;)
~ For safe travel (as well as on time/no delays)
~ Safety for my family while I am gone
~ That all our luggage would arrive on time and safe
~ That we would accomplish His goals while we are there
~ That each of us on the team will work together in harmony though we may be exhausted
~ That Ryan and the kids will be blessed while I am gone
~ That all on the trip will be healthy
~ That my family would be healthy while I'm gone (because everyone knows you want mommy when your sick)
I'm sure there are more things than just these but that's a head start.
Thank you all for all the ways you have blessed me so far with your donations, financial support, your love, your time and your prayers. I could not have made this trip happen without all of you!
Blessings...see you all in two weeks (or maybe just a bit more because I'll probably be a little jet lagged).
No comments:
Post a Comment