It was the last VBS day and then we gave T-shirts to the kids that said "Chosen" on the front of it. They got a cupcake and a goodie bag. The preschoolers got theirs in the mornings while the school aged kids where at school. In the afternoon, we gave the school aged kids their shirts and goodie bags after their VBS. We actually put them on them and I got to be one of the ones that did that. It was absolutely amazing.
| Preschoolers with their shirts. |
![]() |
| School Aged Boys with their shirts. |
It was amazing to hear the school aged kids recount the different things they learned at VBS the previous days. They were really listening and were answering questions.
I love to listen to the kids sing and recite verses. They all know the 10 commandments and The Lord's prayer. They sing many songs that I don't understand, but somehow it seems familiar. I know they are praising the Lord and so it seems I know what they are saying.

No comments:
Post a Comment