Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another Engagement...they say they come in 3's

WOW! This is the year for love or something! I have yet another engagement in my life. This one is family. My brother is FINALLY marrying Kelsey. We already consider her family so I guess this just makes it official.

I can't wait to celebrate with them. I don't know any of the details because the men in my family are just like that. I found out on FB. Oh well, at least I found out in advance. I found out my dad got married after the fact. He happened to mention it as they were shopping for a TV at Best Buy. To be fair, it was just the civil wedding (at the DMV). I actually did get to be in the ceremony and do a reading. I feel blessed to have been a part of their wonderful day.

To Kelsey, Mike & Aiden (my nephew), I can't wait to celebrate the "official" joining of your family. I hope you have many happy years ahead of you. I pray for a blessed, long marriage. I couldn't be more happy for you. I've been praying for you guys for so many years and will always pray for you. I pray you have all your hopes and dreams fulfilled. I pray not only for a beautiful wedding, but for a beautiful marriage. I am so excited to have another sister!

It seems like just yesterday it was my dad, my brother, the girls and me. Now we have big, beautiful family (really big...thanks Diane). Here's to you...

Congratulations!

Kelsey's Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment