Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kicking it into high gear.

So I'll be doing a craft show to sell some of my knitted things this Saturday at Handmade Hollyday.

Handmade Hollyday

I want to try to see what the response is to my "stuff". If people seem to like it, I'll be launching my store on Etsy.com this weekend. I feel like this just came out of nowhere. I woke up one morning and couldn't wait to knit. I fell asleep with knitting needles in hand.

So here's a few preview pics of some of my "stuff". It'll be called Renee's Ravels & all my items are named things starting with an "R". Hope you like it. If you see something you'd like to get for someone special this holiday season, send me a message and I'll make it happen!


Resounding Scarf

Rage Scarf

Repeat Scarf

Relax Hat

Rappers Fingerless Mittens

Ruffles Scarf

Rumples Boot Covers/Leg Warmers

Ringing Cowl/Neck Warmer


Rogue Scarf/Shawl

No comments:

Post a Comment