What can I say?
Because of certain circumstances in our family, there is little I can say right now about a certain situation but...we need prayer.
We are in a long season of pain and there have been very little victories along the way. Yesterday looked as though it was going to be a light in the midst of this and then it wasn't.
At times our family is struggling to keep our heads above water. We are hurting and tired. We have had days and sometimes weeks of feeling defeated and not heard.
We need relief, respite, and God's rescue. We need victories. We need hope. We need peace. We need protection. We need God's promises and His justice.
After more than a year of walking in this unnamed season, I am pleading for my friends and family to join us in prayer. I know many of you have been walking with us and praying but I ask again. I know many of you don't know what it going on and I really cannot share but I ask you pray for God's protection, justice and guides over the next 9 weeks. The few that know the details, please pray specifically for us as God leads your hearts.
Today I have great peace that God's plan is better than I could have offered or imagined...and yet my heart is anxious as we prepare for what's next.
For today, pray for little victories that uplift us as we prepare for the long haul. Ryan needs victories at work. I need victories at home, with kids and preparing for them to go back to school. We need lots of little pick-me-ups the next several days and weeks to sustain us for the end of this marathon.
I know God has placed so many of you in our lives to be guidance, hope, understanding, reassurance, and just an ear. Thank you. You know who you are and I love you. I know with God all things are possible and you are all living proof that God makes many of those things possible through relationship. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
And as always...thanks for listening.
Pain, struggle, and failure is something I understand all too well. You will be in my thoughts and in my heart everyday.
ReplyDelete~ Mina
Thanks so much. That means the world to me Mina!
DeleteWill be praying for His PEACE for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kerri
Thanks so much!
Delete