Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day of Family Fun at the Park

Recently, Ryan & I took the family to the park for what we thought was going to be a morning of fun. But alas, as Colorado is, the weather was deceiving and though we thought it to be a "warm" February morning, the wind kick up and made it a bit colder than our wardrobe could handle. Never the less, the kids seemed to have fun and didn't want to leave despite their frozen appendages.

Our baby, looking a lot like the AmStaff in her when she runs.

Cassidy in motion...look at her necklace stick straight out.
Haley peaking through the play set at the park.
So windy that Alex's hair was sticking straight up!
Megan coming down the slide.
Dean climbed under the play set...of course.
Jumping! I love to get jumping pics!

It was fun! I've been wanting to take the kids to the park for some fun and some fun family pics ever since I got my camera in November. Next time we'll go when it's a little warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment