Saturday, October 12, 2013

So inspired...

I love music. Love. Love. Love music.

It makes my heart swell.

It makes my days more pleasant and my life full of joy.

I. Love. Music.


So today, I was totally blessed with music ALL. DAY. LONG.

I got to get the Color Guard ready at my house, "Dark & Early" to quote Laura B. We did hair and makeup and had breakfast. We laughed and hung out and had a grand old time. All of this for our big event...Marching Band Competition!

They did great! The looked wonderful. It was so much fun! I would do it again for sure. It was worth all the hard work. It was a blessing to be a part of it.

I loved watching the other bands. I loved hanging with my girls. I loved, loved, loved it.

Okay...that's it for today. Oh and a few pictures of the guard with the Drum Majors. Oh and then the random Drum Line Section Leader in the background...our honorary Color Guard Member (lovin' that the guard discovered he was there in the last pic!)













Okay....we took bunches of pictures. Hopefully one of them passes the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment