Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Open doors...thank you God
So recently on Facebook I've posted that God has been opening doors for our family and we're excited to see what He's doing for us. I haven't shared much else and I hate to say that I still won't be completely sharing.
I will say that Ryan and I have decided to start a great business venture together...no he's not opening his own shop. We're excited about this and feel like God has really designed this for our family.
We're both on fire and can't wait to see what God does for us here. I've shared with just a couple people and though the response has been varied, I know this is what God has for us.
I feel a great opportunity for financial freedom and look forward to working with my hubby!
If you would like to know more about this venture, please contact us directly via phone, text, email or FB. We will be reaching out to a few select family members and friends but do not want to "bomb" everyone.
We'll be launching a healthy lifestyle blog on Monday, September 10th. We hope everyone will join us and read our blog and share it. It will have all types of tips for families to get healthy and fit, save money and make positive choices for the whole family.
We look forward to this venture and pray for God's blessings in all we do. We pray for all of you all the time and want the very best for you all.
Thanks so much for listening and I hope you'll follow our new blog. We'll post the link on FB when it launches on Monday. We'll be posting Monday-Friday with a different theme each day.
I'll still post family blog things here on occasion...so don't worry, you'll still get to hear about our crazy, blended family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment